Application requirements for full-time History and Theory of Arts doctoral studies 2020 academic year
Dates and Deadlines
|Announcement of admission||15th of April|
|Application documents must be submitted||15-18 of June, 9 am - 5 pm|
|Admission commission meeting (applicant’s participation is obligatory)||29th of June, 10 am|
|The list of invited applicants to doctoral studies will be announced||29th of June, 5 pm|
|Reception and analysis of appeals||30th June - 2nd July, 9 am - 12 pm|
|The announcement of the list of the admitted to doctoral studies||3rd of July, 3 pm|
- Application to the VAA rector;
- The copy of Master diploma and diploma supplement in the original language, notary authorized translation (certified translation) and confirmation of Centre for quality assessment;
- Letters of recommendation of two recognized scientists (2020);
- CV and description of scientific activity;
- Scientific research project (in English or Lithuanian languages about 40000 characters); Dissertation project should be related to scientific researches carried out in Academy of Arts; The project must be assigned to the main research field (please choose from the list);
- List of scientific and other publications and copies of scientific publications.
- Copy of ID or passport;
- Receipt of admission fee.
Competition grade formula
Competition grade consists of the evaluation of the scientific research project (Mtp), interview (Pk) and average grades of publications and scientific publications discussions (Mpb).
Ʃ - competition grade
Ʃ = 0,5Mtp + 0,3Pk + 0,2Mpb
Admission fee payment, account requisites
Admission fee is 30 EUR
Vilniaus dailės akademija
Legal entity (VAA) code 111950439
Account no. LT44 7300 0100 0245 5498
Bank code 73000
The title of the entrance fee should be: stojamoji imoka i doktorantura+applicant’s name.
In case admission fee is paid not to VAA account the application is not considered. If an applicant withdraws the documents, the admission fee is not refunded.
Students admitted to state-funded places of doctoral studies receive a scholarship of the amount established by the Government of the Republic of Lithuania during the period of studies from 8892 EUR to 10296 EUR per year.
Students admitted to state-funded positions are exempted of the tuition fee. Self-funded doctoral students pay the tuition fee that is 10646 euros per year.
Documents are submitted and information is provided
Malūnų g. 3 (VAA building C1), Vilnius.