Those visually impaired, wishing to increase or decrease font, should use 2 key combinations of Control and +/- or Control and mouse scroll up or down.
Most clauses in the website are accessible for use using a 2-key combination:
- Alt and respective letter / number in Windows platform.
- Control and respective letter / number in Macintosh platform.
- In certain browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer), use of special keys must be accompanied by Enter.
- Using (Mozilla Firefox) in the browser SHIFT+ALT and respective letter.
List of all special keys appears below:
- i – Back to the main page;
- t – website structure (tree);
- s – Search;
- Switching language – first letter of respective language;
- n – the page (instructions);
When browsing internal pages, to reach different links use Tab key.