Maironio str. 3, Vilnius
Head of laboratory Rasa Šapnagienė
|Mob. 8 620 email@example.com|
|Specialist for practical training of students Gintarė Lučiūnienė||Mob. 8 684 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Knitting room Nr. 210
The knitting room is specialized in working with knitting machines.
Workplaces have been created - these are desks on which knitting machines are mounted:
1. Knitting machines of 3rd, 5th and 7th grade.
2. An electronic knitting machine Silver reed SK840 with DesignaKnit 9 knitting software.
The machines perform one-sided knitting. The knitting can be done with very thin, medium and thick threads.
Experimental threads are also used:
1. Milk protein fiber pemodex is a polyester monofilament yarn which, when heat-treated, shrinks and changes.
2. PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) is a water-soluble yarn.
3. Yarn of filament fibers and various compositions.
Up to three students can work comfortably in the room at a time. If you have any questions about knitting, you can contact the laboratory employee Gintarė Lučiūnienė by e-mail: email@example.com
Sewing room Nr. 209
In the Costume laboratory sewing room, students have the opportunity to construct costume patterns and make cutouts, cut fabric, sew, decorate, iron.
The created comfortable workplaces include the following equipment:
- Industrial sewing machines, designed for sewing thin and medium thickness fabrics.
- Industrial overlocks for edge sewing.
- Household overlocks for sewing products and fabrics.
- Ironing systems for textiles and materials.
- Clothes irons for ironing textiles and materials.
- Loop sewing machine for sewing jacket, coat loops.
- Flat seam sewing machine for hemming the bottom of knitted products, for decorative processing.
- Triple transport sewing machine for sewing thick fabrics and leather.
- Press for inserting snap fasteners, grommets, rivets.
- Two large desks on which to conveniently place your works.
Up to 12 students can work in the sewing room at the same time. If you need help, you can contact the head of the laboratory Rasa Šapnagienė by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 8 620 25677.