Steps for applying:
1. Contact the International Relations Office of your home institution and ask for information as each partner university has its own pre-selection and nomination process with specific pre-requisites and timing.
2. Check the course catalogue and choose your study programme and courses:
3. Submit your application online:
Call for applications for 2019/2020 autumn semester is now closed.
Applications for spring semester will be accepted from 15th October to 15th November.
All applications must be submitted by using the online form. Paper or e-mail applications are not accepted.
Documents to be attached to the online application:
- letter of motivation
- link to online portfolio (please avoid using wetransfer or any other service of limited duration as the portfolios will be viewed only after application deadline)
- copy of passport or national ID
- transcript of records from home university
- filled-in Learning Agreement signed by you and your home university coordinator (template here or provided by your home university)
15th May for autumn semester /whole academic year
15th June information on admission results
15th November for spring semester
15th December information on admission results
2019-2020 Academic Calendar in Vilnius, Telšiai and Klaipėda faculties
Here are approximate dates for Kaunas faculty as they may slightly differ according to weekday sequence:
1st September-23rd December
7th January-23rd May
The applications will be considered by particular study departments and will be accepted or rejected depending on quality and available places within the departments. As every department has their own selection criteria and different resources, comments on application rejections are not provided.
Please note that nomination and submission of the application do not necessary mean placement and acceptance.
Language of instruction
Please note that the main language of instruction is Lithuanian. Individual tutorial might be available in English depending on particular study department.
There is also a selection of available optional subjects for exchange students which are provided in English.