VAA directions for thesis submission to eLABa ETD.
2022 BA study programs (FINE ARTS STUDIES AND CURATORSHIP), integrated studies, and all MA study programs thesis submission to eLABa ETD depository follow Rector oder Nr. VĮU-66, December 15th, 2021.
The theses will be uploaded to eLABa depository as scheduled by the departments.
Submission takes place in eLABa system
Username – Student’s code in VAA information system
Password – 4 digits (month and day of your birthdate)
Attention! Please upload the thesis research and creative project in one eLABa document. You can send the finished creative part by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (then it will be uploaded to the system by the librarian).
With questions about submission contact:
E-mail email@example.com; phone:(8 5) 2105457
Monday - Thursday 10.00 - 12.00 h., 13.00 - 16.00 h.
Friday 10.00 – 12.00 h., 13.00 – 15.00 h.
If you have difficulties with logging in contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- BA study programs (Fine Arts studies and Curatorship study program) thesis upload instruction.
- MA and integrated study programs thesis upload instruction.
- BA/MA thesis confirmation instruction for supervisor.
- Descriptor of the Procedure for Bachelor’s and Final Theses and their Assessment. (EN)
- Rector's order VĮU-66 (2021-12-15) approving Vilnius Academy of Arts description of electronic documents upload procedure to Lithuanian Academic Electronic Library system (hereafter eLABa).