2023 BA study programs (FINE ARTS STUDIES AND CURATORSHIP), integrated studies, and all MA study programs thesis submission to eLABa ETD depository follow Rector oder Nr. VĮU-66, December 15th, 2021.
We also invite graduating students and their thesis supervisors to participate in consultations (room 205, Maironio st. 6, Vilnius):
Individual consultations are available by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (8 5) 2105457
The upload process has three steps:
- Student uploads their thesis that includes research and creative parts. It's recommended to do this at least 10 days before the thesis defense. By way of an exception (previously arranged) you can email the finished creative part to email@example.com (then it will be uploaded to the system by the librarian).
- Thesis supervisor accepts the thesis after checking for plagiarism. It's recommended to do this at least 7 days before the thesis defense.
- Student confirms electronic license agreement. It's recommended to do this at least 5 days before the thesis defense.
The upload will take place as scheduled with the supervising departments.
- BA study programs (Fine Arts studies and Curatorship study program) thesis upload instruction.
- MA and integrated study programs thesis upload instruction.
- BA/MA thesis confirmation instruction for supervisor.
- Descriptor of the Procedure for Bachelor’s and Final Theses and their Assessment. (EN)