Introduction to Architectural Visualisation and Modeling with 3Ds Max and Corona
Lecturer: Otto Dent
Bring your design ideas to life in 3D and learn how to wow your clients or professors with profesional CGI renders using 3ds Max, Corona Render and Photoshop.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- create 3D models of buildings and interior spaces;
- render scenes with accurate lighting and materials;
- improve your final images with Photoshop tricks and techniques.
- introduction to the 3DS Max interface;
- 3D modelling techniques;
- materials and lighting with Corona Render;
- creating camera views and composition;
- rendering theory and Render setup;
- post Production with Photoshop.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for designers and creatives looking to showcase their ideas with photo realistic imagery and help sell their ideas and win work or achieve academic goals.
Level and Requirements
Intermediate. No previous knowledge of 3DS Max is required but understanding of 3D software and principles is an advantage. Knowledge of AutoCad or similar 2d Drafting software beneficial but not essential. You should have good computer skills and be able to communicate in English. Decent spec Laptop required.
Otto Dent, studied Graphics Design but moved away from that field after getting his first big job at a renowned Visual Effects company in London. It was here he found his calling as a 3D artist. After a few years working in the movie industry he decided he needed a change and took his knowledge of 3D modelling and rendering into Architecture and Interior Design. Working for one of the biggest design firms in the world, Otto perfected his craft at creating photorealistic images and animations for the multi-discipline company. After 8 years he decided it was time to start his own visualisation studio. He also recently moved to Lithuania and is lecturing at Vilnius Academy of Arts in Klaipeda. Teaching at the academy has been something very special for him and he loves being able to share his experience to the next generation of designers and artists.
* Pabaigus kursus pagal pasirinktą mokymo programą, kursų dalyviams išduodami pažymėjimai, liudijantys apie įgytą kompetenciją.