We kindly invite you to take part in the Erasmus+ competition for exchange studies abroad during the 2022/2023 Spring semester.
All BA, MA, and PhD students are welcome to apply. If you are interested, please fill in this application form.
In order to submit an online application, please make sure you are using your VAA email account. Once you submit your application successfully, you should receive a confirmation upon successful submission. In case you do not get such confirmation, please contact the VAA International Office prior to the application deadline. Late applications will not be accepted.
The application deadline is the 29th of September.
You can choose the host university for your Erasmus+ exchange from the list of VAA partner universities (you can access the partner list only via your VAA account).
The selection will be done by the VAA Internationalisation Group.
The competition score (CS) is calculated by using the below formula:
CS = academic performance *0.7 + motivation *0.3.
The competition score is comprised of:
- academic performance during the previous semester (grade * 0.7);
- student’s motivation to study abroad (maximum score for 2 motivational questions – 10) (total grade*0.3);
- students who are participating in the Erasmus+ programme for the first time under this study cycle will get additional 0.3 point to their score;
- students who are participating in international student mentorship programmes will get additional 0.1 point to their final score.
All applicants are obliged to have the minimum B2 level in English (or another language of instruction of the host university).
Erasmus grant amount is allocated depending on the host country:
- 600 Eur/month for Ireland, Denmark, Iceland, Norway, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Netherlands, Portugal, France, Germany.
- 540 Eur/month for Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Hungary.
- 700 Eur/month for other non-EU countries.
The selection results will be announced before the 7th of October by email.
Application to host universities abroad:
Please note that having won the VAA Erasmus+ competition for exchange does not guarantee your acceptance to your chosen university.
If you are awarded an Erasmus+ grant, you will be contacted by the International Relations Office regarding further nomination and application steps.
Host universities will select the students on the basis of their portfolios.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Elena Orlovienė (firstname.lastname@example.org).