Until May 31st VAA community has temporary access to the Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Encyclopedia is supported and updated by the experts of the internationally recognized publisher Routledge (Taylor & Francis Group). The database has more than 2800 articles, teaching and learning resources, glossary of logical terms on aesthetics, ethics, feminism, history of philosophy, history of religions, philosophy of mind , and others.
You might be interested in:
- Architecture, aesthetics of. Haldane, J. (1998).
- Art as philosophy. Wiseman, M. (2021).
- Art criticism. Lyas, C. (1998).
- Art, definition of. Davies, S. (2021).
- Artistic expression. Davies, S. (2021).
- Artist’s intention. Taylor, P. (1998).
- Art, performing. Davies, S.(2021).
- Artistic style. Robinson, J. (1998).
- Emotion in response to art. Levinson. J. (1998).
- Modernism. Ross, S. (2011).
1. Free access from VAA computers: https://www.rep.routledge.com.
2. Remote access from personal computers via EZproxy.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.