Following renewed quarantine requirements new changes in VAA library services:
- During the quarantine, VAA library provides only borrowing services for the members of the VAA community.
- Books can be borrowed only when requested in advance. You can pick them up in the library only after receiving an e-mail about completed order.
- Users can order books and extend the loan term in virtual library or electronic catalogue. In your account, you can also see what books you have borrowed and when they are due.
- Library reading rooms and study spaces are closed for visitors.
- If you want to borrow a book from the art reading room, you must pre-order it by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail must include book author and full title.)
Art reading room (room 208, II floor), abonnement (room 319, III floor) old and rare book reading room (room 207, II floor) Monday - Thursday is open until 17:00, Fridays until 16:00. Lunch break 12:15 - 13:00.
- Before entering the library you must use hand sanitizer by the door.
- Inside the library, you must wear a protective face mask that covers your nose and mouth. Keep the safe distance of 2 m. from others.
- During each visit, you must register at the information table. Prepare your student ID before entering the library.
- Returned books have 48 h. quarantine period.
- If you have a fever (37,3 °C and more), or any other symptoms of infectious disease (cold, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) please stay at home.
We would also like to encourage you to use not only printed but also electronic sources that are available from home. Check our list of subscribed databases, databases in trial, and open access links.
|Book loans, returns, renewals|
|Questions about electronic information sources (search in the library catalogue, databases, ETD, PDB)|
|Any other questions|