Programme for master's degree
Specific admission requirements
Undergraduate (BA) diploma.
Mode of study:
Full-time, 2 years.
THE AIM of the program is to train textile artists to be able to analyse, evaluate and interpret art phenomena and processes in a wide cultural context; to design and realise independently technological and conceptual art projects that meet contemporary criteria.
• to identify and name artistic problems and to use methods of scientific research;
• to link scientific research work with the practical artistic work;
• to use methods of textile art creation and techniques of practical activity;
• to initiate, plan, organize and realize personal exhibitions, group art projects (within both a subject and interdisciplinary team), to present them in a narrow professional and a wide social contexts;
• to display skills of systematic and critical thinking, evaluate contemporary problems and to implement the latest insights in the professional sphere;
• to develop a critical and self-critical attitude, to find systematic and creative solutions;
• to develops new skills and abilities of autonomous learner and professional development.
A master degree provides a textile artist with the ability:
• to recognize and identify academic issues;
• to find and organize research material;
• to choose theory and methodology to analyse it and make conclusions;
• to use skills of written and oral communication;
• to deepen knowledge independently;
• to experiment and create unique, original, aesthetically and conceptually suggestive works of art;
• to conceptualise his or her creative choices;
• to develop initiative and personal responsibility.