Aesthetica Art Prize
The 11th Aesthetica Art Prize is now open for entries, presenting an opportunity for emerging and established artists to further their involvement in the art world. The award is an internationally renowned prize presented by Aesthetica Magazine and judged by industry experts. Enter the Emerging Artist Prize or the Main Art Prize for a chance to showcase your work to wider audiences.
Deadline for submissions is 31 August 2017
- £5,000 Main Prize money courtesy of Hiscox
- £1,000 Student Prize money courtesy of Hiscox
- Group exhibition hosted by Aesthetica
- Editorial mention in Aesthetica Magazine
- Publication in the Future Now Anthology
- Art supplies vouchers courtesy of Winsor & Newton
- Art books courtesy of Prestel
Categories for entry:
- Photographic & Digital Art
- Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture
- Painting, Drawing & Mixed Media and Video
- Installation & Performance
Up to two works can be submitted per Entry Fee, except for the Video, Installation & Performance category in which one work can be submitted.