Application requirements for full time Art Criticism doctoral studies 2017 academic year (For foreign citizens)
Applicants, who received education in foreign educational institutions, may be admitted to state financed studies in Lithuania high education institutions if they are:
- Citizens of Lithuania Republic, EU States members or EEA countries;
- Citizens of non EU or EEA countries, having permanent residence permit to reside in Lithuania Republic and those without citizenship with permanent residence permit to reside in Lithuania Republic;
- Lithuanian origin foreigners who provide the document issued by Lithuanian community of that country, proving applicant’s Lithuanian origin.
Foreign citizens and stateless persons, who do not meet the above mentioned criteria, are admitted to high education institutions after fulfilling the requirements of the contest to study on their own expense. Regulatory tuition fee is 8223 EUR.
Dates and Deadlines
|Application documents must be submitted||19-22 of June, 9 am - 5 pm|
|Admission commission meeting (applicant’s participation is obligatory)||29th of June, 10 am|
|The list of invited applicants to doctoral studies will be announced||29th of June, 5 pm|
|Reception and analysis of appeals||30 June - 4 July, 9 am - 12 pm|
|The announcement of the list of the admitted to doctoral studies||5th of July, 3 pm|
- Application to the VAA rector;
- The copy of Master diploma and diploma supplement in original language, notary authorized translation (certified translation) and confirmation of Centre for quality assessment;
- Letters of recommendation of two recognized scientists (2017);
- CV and description of scientific activity;
- Scientific research project (in English or Lithuanian languages about 40000 characters); Dissertation project should be related to scientific researches carried out in Academy of Arts;
- List of scientific and other publications and copies of scientific publications;
- Copy of ID or passport;
- Receipt of admission fee;
- Two photographs (passport type, 3x4).
Competition grade formula
Competition grade consists of evaluation of scientific research project (Mtp), interview (Pk) and average grades of publications and scientific publications discussions (Mpb).
Ʃ - competition grade
Ʃ = 0,4Mtp + 0,4Pk + 0,2Mpb
Admission fee payment, account requisites
Admission fee is 30 EUR
Vilniaus dailės akademija
Legal entity (VAA) code 111950439
Account no. LT44 7300 0100 0245 5498
Bank code 73000
The title of the entrance fee should be: stojamoji imoka i doktorantura+applicant’s name.
In case admission fee is paid not to VAA account the application is not considered. If an applicant withdraws the documents, admission fee is not refunded.
Documents are submitted and information is provided