Apply for MA level studies at Vilnius Academy of Arts by filling in the form below:
Documents required for filling in the online application
• Official legalized documents of previous education - Bachelor degree diploma and its supplement (transcript of records / mark sheet) in the original language and translated into English
• Academic recognition of Bachelor degree/Higher education diploma by Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (it is the initial document needed in order for the application to be reviewed)
• Copy of passport certified by a Notary Public (for non EU citizens) or ID card (only for EU and EEA citizens)
• Statement of the main artistic objectives and concepts for final MA project and thesis
• A transfer confirmation / receipt of the fee for the entrance examination*
* The fee for the entrance examination is 100 Eur and is non-refundable.
The fee should be paid to the account of Vilnius Academy of Arts (Vilniaus dailės akademija):
Bank: AB „Swedbank"
Account number: LT 44 7300 0100 0245 5498
Bank code: 73000
The title of the entrance fee should be: stojamoji imoka+applicant’s name.
The deadline of submitting the application is the 1st of June.
If the application is accepted and successful, the selected student will receive acceptance letter within several weeks.
All application documents must be submitted via the online form and must be either in English or Lithuanian language. The translation must be certified by a Notary.
Information about scholarships for Master studies in Lithuania (deadline to apply - 2nd of May, 2018)
Applicants, who received BA level education in foreign educational institutions, may be admitted to state financed MA studies in Vilnius Academy of Arts if they are
• Citizens of Lithuania Republic, EU States members or EEA countries
• Citizens of non EU or EEA countries, having permanent residence permit to reside in Lithuania Republic and those without citizenship with permanent residence permit to reside in Lithuania Republic
• Lithuanian origin foreigners who provide the document issued by Lithuanian community of that country, proving applicant’s Lithuanian origin
There is no tuition fee for EU citizens admitted to state financed MA studies, however it is necessary to take part in the entrance exams in order to apply for state funded studies.
Tuition fee (per academic year) for citizens of foreign countries (non-EU citizens) depends on the program choice:
UNESCO Cultural Management and Cultural Policy - 2265 EUR
Art History; Art Theory and Critics - 2262 EUR
Building Architecture - 3236 EUR
All other programmes - 4241 EUR
International Relations Office
Maironio str. 6, 335 aud., Vilnius
Tel. +370 5 2105 463
Head Ieva Skauronė
|Coordinator Vygintas Orlovas|