• Application form
• Official legalized documents of previous education - Bachelor degree diploma and its supplement (transcript of records / mark sheet) in the original language and translated into English
• Academic recognition of Bachelor degree/Higher education diploma by Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education
• Copy of passport certified by a Notary Public (for non EU citizens) or ID card (only for EU and EEA citizens)
• 1 passport-type photograph 3x4 cm
• Letter of motivation
• Curriculum vitae
• Personal study plan (main artistic objectives and concepts for final MA project and Thesis)
• A transfer confirmation / receipt of the fee for the entrance examination*
* The fee for the entrance examination is 100 Eur and is non-refundable.
The fee should be paid to the account of Vilnius Academy of Arts (Vilniaus dailės akademija):
Bank: AB „Swedbank"
Account number: LT 44 7300 0100 0245 5498
Bank code: 73000
The title of the entrance fee should be: stojamoji imoka+applicant’s name.
The application form and supporting documents can be scanned and sent by email first for draft review otherwise should be sent by post (see contacts below).
The deadline of submitting applications is June 20th.
If the application is accepted and successful, the selected student will receive acceptance letter within several weeks.
All application documents must be submitted at the International Office at VAA and must be either in English or Lithuanian language. The translation must be certified by a Notary.
Tuition fee (per academic year) for citizens of foreign countries (non-EU citizens) depends on the program choice:
UNESCO Cultural Management and Cultural Policy; The Management of Design - 2265 EUR
Art History; Art Theory and Critics - 2262 EUR
Building Architecture - 3236 EUR
All other programmes - 4241 EUR
There is no tuition fee for EU citizens admitted to state financed MA studies
International Relations Office
Maironio str. 6, 335 aud., Vilnius
Tel. +370 5 2105 463
Head Ieva Skauronė
|Coordinator Vygintas Orlovas|